Monday, November 14, 2011

watch the birdie.

Hey GUYS.
We aren't just IN pictures now and then, we take some too!

 Mal, at my cabin in Heber.
 I LOVE this picture of her.









 This is Mallory at one of our favorite bands concert!
{Fleet Foxes}

 Mallory and her Dad. <3 this one. 

 This is my 5 year old brother Trace at his last soccer game. Cute kid.



 Trace again.

 Mallory actually took this picture!


 And this one.

And this one! She is getting good!



 California sun
San Diego, CA.







This picture deserves a story.
 A few weeks after me and Mallory had met, she took me on an adventure. 
She told me, "Go buy some glow sticks," and that was it. 
So I did. 
Actually, I bought a TON of glow sticks.
In the dead of night we drove to an old tunnel and cut the tops off of the glow sticks, and threw the fluid all over the tunnel walls. It was so cool. I managed to get a couple good long exposure shots and I'm glad I did. This night gave me a major "holy smokes I really like this girl" moment. I'm so glad she took me to do this, and we hope to do it again!

Until next time!
Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment